COVID – 19 – Please note that during this crisis the owners at Dunstone Country house are doing everything possible to protect our staff and our guests from contacting the virus. The Manor house is open for those looking for an isolated stay, however some of our added extras will not be available. Please also note that all bookings are subject to stringent guest checks before arrival.
For long term isolation rentals please enquire directly.
Dunstone Manor – The House
An elegant private manor house situated in a secluded spot, on the southern rise of the estate. Dunstone Manor house is a stately double storey house set amongst lush gardens, towering shady oak trees and vineyards. This beautiful house has an air of tranquility and lots of privacy, making it the perfect retreat.
This exquisite property is booked on a self catering basis and can accommodate 6 people.
Additional children can be accommodated in cot beds or mattresses and additional guests can stay in our Acorn cottage located in the grounds or at one of our guest house suites (300m away) or vine honeymoon suite (150m away), located a few hundred meters away beyond the vineyard.
The house is located close to our small boutique working winery – we offers winery tours and guests in season can participate in all aspects of the wine making.
3 beautifully decorated en-suite bedrooms are located on the first floor. All have stunning views of the gardens, vineyards and surrounding mountains. Downstairs a spacious beautiful lounge with luscious furniture and a grand fireplace leads out to the stoep, private sun drenched pool and patio area furnished with comfortable sun loungers. The stoep has a large braai facility which is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
A fully equipped farmhouse kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave and gas hob. For the nights you don’t wish to cook hire our private in-house chef. During the day dine at our onsite restaurant – The Stone Kitchen.
(Please note that the property is located on a working wine farm close to the winery. Daily activities such as pruning and spraying the vines, picking the grapes and making the wine must continue throughout the year.)
Be Our Guest
The Willow Room over looks the swimming pool, lush gardens with oak trees. This room is fitted with a king sized extra length bed (or 2 twin beds), a flatscreen TV, dressing table and beautifully appointed furniture. The large en-suite bathroom hosts a stand alone claw bath, a large separate shower and twin basins. All rooms are located on the first floor.
The Oak Room over looks the lush gardens filled with oak trees. This room is fitted with a king sized extra length bed (or 2 this beds), a flatscreen TV, dressing table and beautifully appointed neutral furniture. The large en-suite bathroom hosts a stand alone claw bath and a large separate shower. All rooms are situated on the first floor.
- Private house: Self-catering (6 Guests) .
- Breakfast, Lunch is available at our estate’s Bistro.
- Private in-house chef available to hire
- Housekeeping available daily at extra charge.
- Lounge with fireplace leading out to a covered veranda with dining area & braai facilities
- Lounge with large screen television with a DSTV hotel package and a DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room with fireplace
- Under covered built in braai facilities with outside seating & comfy occasional chairs
- Swimming pool (9 x 4 metres) with comfy sunbeds & pool towels
- A vine covered stoep & seating area at the front of the house over looking the gardens
- Wine honesty bar – wines from the Estate’s award winning winery
- Large garden with beautiful old oak trees
- A dam & vineyards
- Off-street vine shaded parking
- Free wifi
- Ten hectares of land to explore, including vineyards & fruit orchards
- Bistro lunch restaurant on site offering country style meals in a casual setting
- In house chef to hire
- Wine making adventures during harvest season
ALL ROOMS PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING
- Air-conditioning with cooling & heating mode
- Fine cotton linen
- Goose-down duvets & pillows
- Mosquito net
- En-suite bathroom
- Bath robes & towels
- A safe
- Serviced weekly – service available daily on request – additional charges apply.
- Welcome wood basket, additional wood available charges apply.
- Complimentary arrival tea tray
- Laundry service
- Cellar tours & wine tasting
- Baby sitting on request
- Housekeeping on request
- Private chef to hire
- On site restaurant
- Restaurant reservations
- Local information, tour planning & booking
- Airport transfers
2nd May 2020 to
1st October 2019 to
Exclusive Hire of the 3 Bedroom House (Self-Catering)
Honeymoon extras – champagne, petals & added extras
Standard Check-In from 3pm – Check-Out before 12pm
Please note that children are welcome when hiring the Manor. Pets please enquire.